Terms and Conditions
Maapit may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by admin or management, on the Maapit website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Maapit Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
As a registered user you have the ability to create a Maapit profile to share information about yourself and the team on the Maapit’s website. Please review and choose carefully the information you decide to post on Maapit.com which may be read and seen by other members. Your profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, and any photographs or videos containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Maapit.com users (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Maapit.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of the misuse of the Maapit Services by any person, please contact info@Maapit.com or click on the “Report” button on any user’s profile page, or click on the “Report” link on the detailed photo or video pages.
Maapit reserves the right, with sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any posted content (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Maapit Services at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
In order to maintain the site’s integrity, moral standard and civil discourse, we ask our members and fans to refrain from posting or being accomplice to publishing improper content some of which are listed below, as well as behavior known to be offensive or punishable by law. Your use of the Maapit Services is subject to the following specific terms:
By using the Maapit Website and Services, you certify that:
(A) All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
(B) All information you post on the Maapit Services including your profile is truthful and accurate.
(C) You will maintain the accuracy of all such information.
(D) You are 14 years of age or older.
(E) Your use of the Maapit services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Profile may be deleted and your user registration may be terminated without
warning, if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 14. Hence, in order to adhere to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") which prohibits the collection of personal information online from children under the age of 13 without first obtaining verifiable parental consent by using the Service, you represent and certify that
(A) All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
(B) You will continue to maintain the accuracy of such information as the years go by.
(C) You are 14 years of age or older.
(D) Your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
(E) If you are under 18 years of age, you must review these Terms of Service with your parent or guardian before using the Service. Note to Parents: If you have any concerns about the service, or if you wish to find out if your child is a member of one of our services, or if you wish to cancel your child's membership, please contact us at info@Maapit.com
You acknowledge that Maapit.com reserves the right to charge fees for the use of the Maapit Services and to change its fees from time to time at its sole discretion. If Maapit.com terminates your user registration because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of such fees.
When you sign up to become a registered user, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the user account or password of another Member at anytime, or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Maapit immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
4. Non-commercial Use by Registered Users
The Maapit Services are for the personal use of registered users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Maapit.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Maapit Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of, or linking to the Maapit website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from profiles without notice and may result in termination of user registration. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Maapit Services.
5. Proprietary Rights in Content on Maapit.com
Except as otherwise expressly authorized by a user, Maapit.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, information, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you upload, display or publish (“post”) to the Maapit Platform. After posting your content to the Maapit Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such content, and you continue to have the right to use your content in any way you choose, as long as it does not violate Maapit terms. By posting any content on, or through the Maapit Services, you hereby grant to Maapit.com and its sponsors and affiliates royalty-free, sub-licensable, worldwide limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content. Without this license relinquishment, Maapit.com would be unable to provide the Maapit Services to you. The license you grant to Maapit.com is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Maapit.com), royalty-free (meaning that Maapit.com is not required to pay you for the use of, or in connection with the Maapit Services of the Content that you post), sub-licensable (meaning that Maapit.com is able to share the content with its sponsors, affiliates and subcontractors) worldwide (because the Internet and the Maapit Services are global in reach).
You Represent and Certify That
(i) You own the Content posted by you on, or through the Maapit Services.
(ii) Posting of your Content on, or through the Maapit Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any Content posted by you to, or through the Maapit Services. If you violate the terms of a particular authorship work, Maapit shall not be responsible for any legal fees pertaining to this matter, which you will be totally responsible for.
You are solely responsible for
(A) The Content that you post on, or through any of the Maapit Services.
(B) Any material or information that you transmit to other users through Maapit’s messaging service, email and all your interactions with other users. Maapit.com does not endorse and has no control over the Content. The website’s entire Fan owned/produced Content is not necessarily reviewed by Maapit.com prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Maapit.com. Maapit.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other users.
Maapit.com may delete any Prohibited Content (as defined below). Maapit.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Maapit Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time Maapit.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor fans contributed content on Maapit Services, and it finds inappropriate material, it will be removed. However, Maapit does not assume responsibility for Prohibited Content, which may find its way onto the system.
Prohibited Content and Activity
The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, or through the Maapit Services. Maapit.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Maapit’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the Prohibited Content from the Maapit's Services and if need be, terminating the user’s account of such violators. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of Maapit.com:
1. Is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
2. Harasses or advocates harassment of another person or group.
3. Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner.
4. Contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website.
5. Solicits personal information from anyone under 18, provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses other than in connection with the Maapit profile or the Maapit Services.
6. Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
7. Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work.
8. Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," "spamming" and “phishing”.
9. Contains restricted passwords only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
10. Promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
11. Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
12. Involves commercial activities and/or sales without Maapit’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes
13. Includes a damaging photo of another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
14. Uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the Profile.
15. Post advertisements or solicitations of business other than the one we’ve allowed in Promote Your Business.
16. Below are more illegal and prohibited activities on the Maapit Website. Maapit.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Maapit sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to activity in the sole discretion of Maapit.com that is:
17. Criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
18. Advertising to, or solicitation for users, to buy or sell any products or services through the Maapit Services other than someone authorized by Maapit. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other users. It is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Maapit Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our users from such unauthorized advertising or solicitation, Maapit.com reserves the right to restrict the number of internal messages that a user may send to other users in any 24-hour period to a number which Maapit.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Maapit Services, you acknowledge that you will or may have caused substantial harm to Maapit.com, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Maapit for the damage of each unsolicited email or communication you sent through the Maapit Services.
19. Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Maapit.com page by means of HTML/CSS or any other means is prohibited.
20. Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages.
21. Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Maapit Services or the networks or services connected to the Maapit Services.
22. Attempting to impersonate another user or person.
23. Using the account or password of another user at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
24. Selling or transferring your Profile, you must contact us before executing such transactions.
25. Using any information obtained from the Maapit Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
26. Using the Maapit Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other confidential or proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such materials or rights. It is the policy of Maapit.com to terminate the user registration of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to Maapit.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Maapit Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our us with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is being infringed upon is located on the Maapit Services; (iv) provide us with your telephone number and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Maapit Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at info@Maapit.com write Copyright Infringement as the email subject.
Maapit.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Maapit website or in connection with the Maapit Services, whether caused by Users of the Maapit Services or by any of the hardware, software or functionality associated with or utilized in the Maapit Services. Profiles created and posted by users on the Maapit Website may contain links to other websites, which does not conform to our practices. Maapit.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Maapit.com. Inclusion of any linked website on the Maapit Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Maapit.com. If you inadvertently access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Maapit.com takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on Maapit Website or through the Maapit Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its sponsors, advertisers, strategic partners or affiliates. Maapit.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Maapit Services. Maapit.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or augmentation of, any Profile, Content or communication. Maapit.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Maapit Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users, or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Maapit Services. Under no circumstances shall Maapit.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Maapit Services, attendance or participation in a Maapit.com event or promotion, from any Content posted on or through the Maapit Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Maapit Services, whether online or offline. The Maapit Services are provided "As-is" and as available and Maapit.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Maapit cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Maapit Services.
If there are any disputes about, or involving the Maapit Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, in the U.S., without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in New York, New York. Either Maapit or you may demand that any dispute between Maapit.com and you about, or involving the Maapit Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in New York, New York, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent Maapit from continuing business as usual.
If you file a lawsuit in connection to a situation that arises while using Maapit or Maapit services, or you violate the Agreement, or a breach occurs due to your representations via the content you post on the Maapit Website, either through implicit or explicit actions of yours, then you will be solely liable to the other party or Maapit. By using the site; you are agreeing to indemnify the other party or Maapit, if there's a law suit which finds you guilty. You also agree not to hold "Maapit the Company" liable, neither can you hold its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, agents, sponsors, partners and employees accountable for any loss, or liability claim, and you cannot demand any type of attorney fees either. The member/party who perpetrates an act, shall be solely responsible for the monetary charges to be forfeited as it relates to the matter.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Maapit Website or any of the Maapit Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a user. The Terms, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Maapit regarding the use of the Maapit Services. Lack of speed regarding Maapit not promptly exercising or enforcing any right or provision of this Agreement shall not serve as a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Please contact us at: info@Maapit.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.
Official Voucher or Coupon Rules
Brand coupons or giveaways are open to all members, however they could only be used by legal residents of the fifty (50) states in the U.S. including D.C. except of course for deals which do not necessitate or specify U.S. usage only. Individuals who are at least fourteen (14) years of age and are deemed to be holders of the established email accounts associated with a contest entry, may not necessarily be able to claim certain coupons or vouchers because of age limit. Participation constitutes a participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
If a participant is under the age of 18, the participant must obtain the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian to use the Maapit website and enter the Contest, and the parent or legal guardian must have read and understood as well as agreed to the Official Contest Rules.
Participant must be a Maapit registered user.
Failure to abide strictly by any of these rules, as determined by Maapit, will result in disqualification of the Contest entry.
The winner of a contest will be a Maapit registered user who has clearly won the contest. All contest winners are subject to verification by management, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the contest. A participant is not a winner of any prize, even if the contest should so indicate, unless and until the participant's eligibility and identity have been verified.
Acceptance of any prize, or designation that it be donated in winner's name, shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Maapit or its designees may use the winner's name, (city, state), likeness, voice, opinions, biography, photographs, and/or prize information for promotional and/or contextual purposes in any media worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, except where prohibited by law.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made, except as provided herein in sponsor's sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use.
By entering or participating in a Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules. Sponsor/Maapit does not assume any responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or online connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any user registration or other information or for the failure to capture any such information:
(1) Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants or by any of the equipment.
(2) Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the submission process or the contest.
(3) Technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. Further, if, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Maapit or the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor/ Maapit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and to select a winner from the eligible entries received prior to the action.
Maapit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of a contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Contest Rules or those of any other promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of a contest is a violation of civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Maapit reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By participating in a contest, participants hereby waive, and agree to hold harmless Maapit, and its investors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertisers and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from any, and all claims that may arise, against any of them for any liability or for any matter or cause whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, accidental or consequential, to that person, including death arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize in the contest, or their participation in any contest or prize related activity, or any travel related to the contest or any travel for any prize related activity. Winner also further acknowledges that Maapit, its owners or investors, subsidiaries and affiliates, employees, officers, directors, and PR agencies have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this contest including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that:
(1) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with a contest, or an awarded prize, shall be resolved by first contacting Maapit.
(2) Any and all claims, shall be limited to the actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall attorneys' fees be claimed, or paid. Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any, or all rights to have damages increased are waived.